Thursday 8 January 2009

Insomnia...

Insomnia leads to weird things.

In a scene similar to "Fight Club," I've managed to completely misplace the last 2 hours, I know where I was and what I was doing, I just don't seem to remember anything I've done, and now its 3AM, how odd.

I know what I should be doing, its one of two things: revising, or sleeping. But I can't seem to crack either, attempting one always leads to yearn of the other. So as Classic FM plays in the background, I'm left in a middle ground that is ideal for procrastinating.

I did manage to clean the bathroom and kitchen though, which, in all honesty, was a long time overdue. I'm still not quite used to being here alone though, its eerily quiet. (I should probably elaborate and let people know that I live in student halls in a flat of five, but am currently the only one residing here over whats left of the holidays.) It has made me realise that living alone is something I definately don't want to do in later life, 12 hours alone in this place is already enough to drive me insane - with boredom mainly. I wonder if this perspective changes as one matures? Only one way to find out I suppose.

I don't reckon anyone is particularly interested in my blog as my musings are rather mundane, but they sure do help pass the time. Comments and criticisms always welcome, particularly on the photos, I doubt anyone reads what I write.

I don't see myself falling asleep anytime soon though, and the light is too poor to get any decent photos out, I guess revision is the only option open to me, unless another poor soul awake at 3:17AM has any suggestions?

No?

Revision it is then.

Dom

No comments: