Sunday 18 January 2009

My Bad...


I think I may have disappointed some of my fans yesterday with what can only be described as a lacklustre display. I was just rather peeved at the way the Houses of Parliament were ruined because some policeman had a power trip.

Like I have fans... Pah.

This is todays offering, I hope you like it, slightly grainy, which is a shame, but I messed up the setting on my camera - live and learn. What is odd though is that my old camera took less grainy pictures at the same setting (its called noise, and this camera is not as good at handling it.)

Should be revising, but alas, I am not - mainly because Prob+Stats, Programming and Computational Maths don't instill the same fear as the previous three exams, even though I am sure that these exams will be of a similar difficulty.

My student loan comes through on Monday aswell, which is good news that further takes my focus away from the task in hand.

Wish me luck,

Dom

No comments: