Wednesday 7 January 2009

New Toys...


I have not been keeping up with this blog very well - my New Years resolution has halted at day one.
I do have a reason though: It is because the main reason this blog exists, is to improve my photography, and with Jessops advertising stock as: "In-Stock for Home Delivery," when it isnt, and has to be back ordered - I can't really photograph anything.

But the camera is here! So my first picture is up, its not bad - could be alot better, but, I was a bit itchy to just get one up.

I love the feeling of getting a new toy - its a feeling I'm sure every man and boy can relate to. The opening of the packaging, unveiling the prize under layers of polystyrene and plastic. It's superb. Then comes the best bit... You get to play. So I took lots of rubbish pictures of rubbish things, and promptly deleted them all.

Then I realised that old nugget revision was still hanging over my head, so I got back to work. And here I am now!

I hope you all get new toys soon, so you can feel my joy.

For all the girlies out there, think about the first time you slip on a new pair of high heels - you now understand the feeling.

Dom

No comments: