Tuesday 13 January 2009

Where is the Love...


There is not enough Love in the world, so I made some and put it in a photo.

...

Okay, so thats a lie, I just wanted to fool around with blu-tack and my camera and this is what came about of it. Right now all my photography is rather constrained by my time and lack of going out due to exams, so its all done in my 30 - 40minute revision breaks.

I am not one to find pretentious meaning or value in my photos, I just want to make them look nice, or funny, and stuff like that.

And if anyone makes fun of the poor cutting out of the heart, let me tell you something, its MEANT to be like that, it was cut rough, like love cuts rough. [ahahahahaha.]

FAIM went pretty well today, banking on around 70%? Which is still a 1.1 mind you.

Economics next!

Wish me luck,

Dom

No comments: